The following are links to various resources with good information and suggestions regarding choosing the right training course for you.
- Podcasts about choosing an Alexander Technique teacher training course
- Nicholas Brockbank, a British Alexander Technique, has written an excellent article titled How to Decide which Training Course to Attend?
- The late Elizabeth Langford, former Director of training courses in London, England and Brussels, Belgium, has written an article titled Looking Ahead that contains some valuable advice for students enrolled on an Alexander Technique teacher training course.
- Carolyn Nicholls, Director of the Brigton Alexander Technique College has written a Master’s Thesis titled Analysis of Training of the Specialised use of the Hands in Alexander Technique Teaching (PDF Download)
- Peter Bloch, Director of the Manchester Alexander Technique training course in the UK, provides some very useful information at FAQs about Alexander Teacher Training.
- One of the best places to get information and advice on any aspect of the Alexander Technique – including teacher training – are the major Facebook pages devoted to the Alexander Technique. You can find a list of them at Alexander Technique Online.