The following are links to various resources with good information and suggestions regarding choosing the right training course for you.
- Podcasts about choosing an Alexander Technique teacher training course
- Nicholas Brockbank, a British Alexander Technique, has written an excellent article titled How to Decide which Training Course to Attend?
- The late Elizabeth Langford, former Director of the Alexander Technique Centre, a training course in Brussels, Belgium, has written an article titled Looking Ahead that contains some valuable advice for students enrolled on an Alexander Technique teacher training course.
- Carolyn Nicholls, Director of the Brigton Alexander Technique College has writter a Master’s Thesis titled Analysis of Training of the Specialised use of the Hands in Alexander Technique Teaching (PDF Download)
- One of the best places to get information and advice on any aspect of the Alexander Technique – including teacher training – are the major Facebook pages devoted to the Alexander Technique. You can find a list of them at Alexander Technique Online.